28. Karastaneva A, Nebral K, Schlagenhauf A, Baschin M, Palankar R, .... Seidel MG (2019) Novel phenotypes observed in patients with ETV6-linked leukaemia/familial thrombocytopenia syndrome and a biallelic ARID5B risk allele as leukaemogenic cofactor. Journal of Medical Genetics (doi: 10.1136/jmedgenet-2019-106339)
27.Cossarizza, A., Chang, H.D., Radbruch, A., et al., (2019) Guidelines for the use of flow cytometry and cell sorting in immunological studies (second edition) Eur. J. Immunol. (doi: 10.1002/eji.201970107)
26. Handtke S, Steil L, Palankar R, ...., Greinacher A, Thiele T (2019) Role of Platelet Size Revisited—Function and Protein Composition of Large and Small Platelets. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 119(03): 407-420 (doi: 10.1055/s-0039-1677875)
24. Palankar R*, Binsker U, Haracksa B, Wesche J, Greinacher A, Hammerschmidt S (2018 ) Interaction between the Staphylococcus aureus extracellular adherence protein Eap and its subdomains with platelets. International Journal of Medical Microbiology (doi: 10.1016/j.ijmm.2018.04.004) (*corresponding author & BH participated as Bachelors Degree Project Student)
23. Binsker U, Palankar R, Wesche J, Thomas P. Kohler, ....Greinacher A, Hammerschmidt S (2018) Secreted Immunomodulatory Proteins of Staphylococcus aureus Activate Platelets and Induce Platelet Aggregation. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 118(04): 745-757 (doi: 10.1055/s-0038-1637735)
22. Strohbach A, Pennewitz M, Glaubitz M, Palankar R, et al. (2018) The apelin receptor influences biomechanical and morphological properties of endothelial cells. Journal of Cellular Physiology (doi: 10.1002/jcp.26496)
21. Palankar R, Kohler TP, Krauel K, Wesche J, Hammerschmidt S, Greinacher A (2018) Platelets kill bacteria by bridging innate and adaptive immunity via PF4 and FcγRIIA. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (doi: 10.1111/jth.13955. Epub ahead of print)
19. Cossarizza, A., Chang, H.D., Radbruch, A., et al., (2017) Guidelines for the use of flow cytometry and cell sorting in immunological studies Eur. J. Immunol. 2017. 47: 1584–1797.
18. Aurich K, Wesche J, Palankar R, Schlüter R, Bakchoul T, Greinacher A (2017) Magnetic Nanoparticle Labeling of Human Platelets from Platelet Concentrates for Recovery and Survival Studies. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces , 9 (40), pp 34666–34673
17. Discherl C, Palankar R, Delcea M, Kolesnikova TA, Springer S ( 2017) Specific Capture of Peptide-Receptive Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Molecules by Antibody Micropatterns Allows for a Novel Peptide Binding Assay in Live Cells. Small (DOI: 10.1002/smll.201602974)
16. Mahajan UM, Teller S, Sendler M, Palankar R, Brandt C, Schwaiger T, et al., (2016) Tumor specific delivery of siRNA coupled superparamagnetic iron-oxide-nanoparticles, targeted against PLK1, stops progression of pancreatic cancer. Gut doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2016-311393
15. Nguyen TH, Palankar R, Bui VC, Medvedov N, et al. (2016) Rupture forces among human blood platelets at different degrees of activation. Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 25402 doi:10.1038/srep25402
14. Palankar R, Glaubitz M, Martens U, Medvedev N, von der Ehe M, et al. (2016) 3D Micropillars Guide the Mechanobiology of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes. Advanced Healthcare Materials. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201500740
13. Berthold T, Glaubitz M, Muschter S, Gross S, Palankar R, et al. (2015) Human neutrophil antigen-3a antibodies induce neutrophil stiffening and conformational activation of CD11b without shedding of L-selectin. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.13299.
12. Patino T, Mahajan U, Palankar R*, Medvedev N, Walowski J, et al. (2015) Multifunctional gold nanorods for selective plasmonic photothermal therapy in pancreatic cancer cells using ultra-short pulse near-infrared laser irradiation. Nanoscale 7: 5328-5337.(*corresponding author & supervisor for visiting graduate students TP & UM)
11. Werner M, Palankar R, Arm L, Hovius R, Vogel H (2015) Microfluidic Single-Cell Analysis with Affinity Beads. Small 11: 2607-2613.
10. Palankar R, Pinchasik BE, Khlebtsov BN, Kolesnikova TA, Mohwald H, et al. (2014) Nanoplasmonically-induced defects in lipid membrane monitored by ion current: transient nanopores versus membrane rupture. Nano Letters 14: 4273-4279.
9. Medvedev N*, Palankar R*, Krauel K, Greinacher A, Delcea M (2014) Micropatterned array to assess the interaction of single platelets with platelet factor 4-heparin-IgG complexes. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 111: 862-872. (* equal contribution)
8. Serrano IC, Adams AM, Palankar R, Stoica G, Palomares E, et al. (2014) Lanthanide-doped nanoparticles for specific recognition of toll-like receptor (TLR) in human neutrophils. RSC Advances 4: 15040-15047. (supervisor for visiting graduate students ICS & AMA)
7. Qiu Y*, Palankar R*, Echeverria M, Medvedev N, Moya SE, et al. (2013) Design of hybrid multimodal poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) polymer nanoparticles for neutrophil labeling, imaging and tracking. Nanoscale 5: 12624-12632. (* equal contribution & supervisor for visiting graduate student YQ )
6. Palankar R*, Medvedev N, Rong A, Delcea M (2013) Fabrication of quantum dot microarrays using electron beam lithography for applications in analyte sensing and cellular dynamics. ACS Nano 7: 4617-4628.(* corresponding author)
5. Bharde AA*, Palankar R*, Fritsch C, Klaver A, Kanger JS, et al. (2013) Magnetic nanoparticles as mediators of ligand-free activation of EGFR signaling. Plos One 8: e68879. (* equal contribution)
4. Palankar R, Pinchasik BE, Schmidt S, De Geest BG, Fery A, et al. (2013) Mechanical strength and intracellular uptake of CaCO3-templated LbL capsules composed of biodegradable polyelectrolytes: the influence of the number of layers. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 1: 1175-1181.
3. Delcea M, Schmidt S, Palankar R, Fernandes PA, Fery A, et al. (2010) Mechanobiology: correlation between mechanical stability of microcapsules studied by AFM and impact of cell-induced stresses. Small 6: 2858-2862.
2. Studer D*, Palankar R*, Bedard M, Winterhalter M, Springer S (2010) Retrieval of a metabolite from cells with polyelectrolyte microcapsules. Small 6: 2412-2419. (* equal contribution & supervisor for visiting graduate student DS)
1. Palankar R, Skirtach AG, Kreft O, Bedard M, Garstka M, et al. (2009) Controlled intracellular release of peptides from microcapsules enhances antigen presentation on MHC class I molecules. Small 5: 2168-2176.
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.